OWNER: AT&T Mobility, USVI.
ISLAND: St. Thomas
CONTRACTOR: Bermudez Longo Diaz – Masso Inc.
DATES: 03/29/2021 - 04/1/2021
HOURS: 7a.m. to 5p.m.
This project is expected to improve capacity, reliability, resiliency and increase performance of the existing communication network.
This week, contractors will be completing trench/box installation, box identification and fiber optic verification, aerial fiber optic installation, as well as thermoplastic line striping. Motorists can expect delays this week due to partial road closures and lane closures at the following locations:
- Beginning at Flag Hill Cell Site going down to intersection with Weymouth Rhymer Hwy. near Al Cohen’s Plaza.
- Route 42 - Mandahl Rd
- Route 38 – Smith Bay Rd
- Route 308 Harwood Hwy in Altona and Charlotte Amalie
- Route 310 Sugar Estate Road in Pearson Gardens
- Route 38 Weymouth Hwy to Tutu Park
- Route 33 Southside Crown Mountain Rd
- Beginning at the Estate Ross Entrance going up Mafolie Road (Route 35)
- Route 35 Magens Bay Road
- Route 37 Hull Bay Road
- Route 40 Fairchild Road
- Route 32 Red Hook
- Benner Hill Cell Site (behind Red Hook Family Practice Building)
- Route 32 Mariendahl Rd (Nadir Bridge)