ST. CROIX ROAD WORK SCHEDULED FOR THIS WEEK
The Department of Public Works will continue with road repairs this week on St Croix. The following outlines the schedule of areas where road patching will be done:
Tuesday, December 5
- Melvin Evans Highway - from East Airport Road traffic light into Sunny Isles
- Then on to Queen Mary Highway heading East
Wednesday, December 6
- Queen Mary Highway from Frederiksted Public Works heading East towards Williamâs Delight traffic light
Thursday, December 7
- Williamâs Delight traffic light to Castle Burke
Friday, December 8
- Downtown Christiansted
* This schedule is pending weather conditions and asphalt availability.
The Department of Public Works appreciates the community's patience as they work to restore road conditions.