The Virgin Islands Department of Public Works takes pride in working as a team to deliver quality projects and services to the people of the Virgin Islands. We work to keep the Virgin Islands beautiful, safe, and sustainable for residents and visitors.
Below are some of our most popular services.
- Transportation Planning
- Highway Research
- Public Parking Lots
- Traffic Control Devices (Stoplights)
- Traffic Signs
- Pavement Markings
- Public Road Repair
- Cleaning of Swales and Guts
- Capital Improvement Projects Exceeding $100,00
- Architectural, Engineering, Design, and Inspection Services
- Hazard Mitigation and Flood Control
- Design and Construction Management for Federally Funded Projects
- Billboards and Advertising Device Permits
- Driveway Permits
- Road Excavation
Report An Issue
For issues related to garbage, waste, recycling, or illegal dumping, contact the Virgin Islands Waste Management Authority.
For issues related to street lights, contact the Virgin Islands Water and Power Authority.
For fallen trees, contact the Virgin Islands Department of Agriculture.
For all other issues, please contact us. Be sure to provide addresses, cross-streets, or other information that would be helpful.